This fits your .
Enter your model number
to make sure this fits.
UGEARS PRESENTS 3D MODEL OF A FACTORY THAT PRODUCES ROBOTS. The model features a steam-punk style workshop with a fully functional assembly line to help you build your robots.
MADE OF ECOLOGICAL WOOD; no glue is used during the assembly process
DIY PUZZLE for the whole family
THE MODELS IS EASY TO ASSEMBLE, as it’s accompanied by color step-by-step instructions. Suitable for children of 14 and above
Great gift for Christmas, gift for Thanksgiving Day, gift for boys, gift for girls, wooden toy, DIY model, gift for New Year, gift for Independence Day, wooden puzzle, mechanical brain-teaser.
• The settings of the Robot Factory Model represent a production facility with its main mechanical block running on Geneva drive. The assembly line is designed to automatically implement a semi knock-down assembly of robots. After initial preparation, the wind-up mechanism of the line will complete the assembly.
• The Factory design allows you to observe moving axles and gears working on the final product. In the end, all you need to do is to throw in a couple of gears to fix the robot’s arms and legs in place, and your new mechanical assistant is ready to go explore Mars or – help you to put another one like itself together!
• The Robots have articulated legs and arms joints, capable of body rotation and come with a control cabin. The rest of the Factory includes a monorail running along the perimeter with a forklift to deliver spare parts and tools, a ramp for the vehicles, miniature figures of workers, and small freight crates. To make the spirit of a solid industrial facility complete, the Factory is equipped with a fascinating decorative Stirling steam engine.
• Made of plywood to be assembled without glue or special tools, The Robot Factory Model opens a whole new level of interactivity
• Model size: 17.5*11.4*5.7 in (44.5*29*14.5 cm)
• Parts count: 598
Ugears Robot Factory 3D Wooden Puzzle Brain Teaser for Self-Assembly Teens and Adults - B07771MF88